17 March 2014

In a Land Far, Far Away


By the time Saturday the 22nd rolls around, I will be on a plane heading for Jeju Island, South Korea. I’m both excited and a little nervous for the long flight. For those of you who may not know, Jeju is the island at the most southern part of South Korea.

I have been planning out everything since the end of last month from which neck pillow I should get to what makeup is a necessity. It’s all extremely exciting preparing for trips alone, not to mention actually being there! I intend to share lots of pictures in the days to come!

Now that Spring Break is coming around, do you have any exciting plans?
Do you think that the preparation for a trip is one of the most exciting parts as well?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig