18 April 2014

The Haul | Sephora

It’s spring time, you know what that means?
All the beauty companies are starting to throw some majorly gorgeous new collections and products at us. It’s the spring bug and most of us will get it. I know I did! A lot of products are being released from companies like Too Faced (in love with their palettes), NARS and yes even Josie Maran! Here is a just a few of the products I had to get my swatch loving fingers on over the past couple of months.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade (Blonde)
Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Airbrush Foundation (fair-light neutral)
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush (Luminous Flush)
NARS Matte Multiple (Exumas)
Josie Maran Argan Infinity Lip & Cheek Creamy Oil (Limitless Pink)
Juicy Couture Juicy Malibu Rollerball Duo
Too Faced Pardon My French Set


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig