16 April 2014

Korea | Part 2

Let me tell you, that first step off of the airplane as we landed in the PDX Airport was absolutely glorious. I quite literally felt like falling on the ground and embracing it with open arms. Flying must just not be my thing. I used to think, “Hey I can fly anywhere!” but now I dread the flight. The only reason I really dread it is because any time the plane hits turbulence, you will find me gripping the arm rests, closing my eyes and praying to see tomorrow. It was long, but it was a fun experience over all! Enough ramble, hope you enjoy these next few snaps of our last couple of days in Korea (and a little Japan)!
Flying over Mt. Fuji!

Jeju Black Pig
Korean Folk Village



My celebratory dessert.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig