01 May 2014

Spring Fling | Nail Polish Essentials

It’s spring. Although here in Oregon, I was questioning whether it would ever truly heat up. Just this past weekend we had a hail, rain, and wind storm. Yippee. Thankfully, these past two days have been heating up with plenty of sunshine! What I like to do on weekends is completely relax with a nice bubble bath, Netflix or a good book, candles, and some calming music. Ah, bliss. On occasion I also like to cheer up my hands with a fresh coat of polish. Which brings me to today’s post. As soon as spring comes around I whip out all of my girly pinks, lilacs, mint greens and so on. Here is a selection of my current preferences:



  • Essie ‘Lilacism’
  • Revlon Colorstay ‘Rich Raspberry’
  • Color Club ‘Pardon My French’
  • Zoya ‘Odette’
  • Butter London ‘Trout Pout’
  • Essie ‘Show Me the Ring’
  • Essie ‘Mint Candy Apple’


  • Overall I’m liking any form of pastel, whether it’s a bright pastel, muted pastel, or even a neon pastel. I’ve also been loving different shades of berry. I normally reach for the dark berry/wine shades during winter and fall but for spring and summer I’m liking these bright berry hues. Lastly, I had to pick out a coral, it’s one of those instant pick-me-up shades!
    I figured instead of doing a monthly favorites (which I do intend to do in the future) I wanted to try out a series on all things spring related: Spring Fling. I have a few posts in mind for this so we’ll see where this goes. Stay tuned for next week!



    SHARE:

    No comments

    Post a Comment

    Blogger Template Created by pipdig