05 May 2014

Touchdowns & Pazookies

What went down over the weekend? Some good old fashioned American football, that's what. 
As I have mentioned before, I do live in tree, mountain, and wildlife filled Oregon. We also happen to be home to the college football team, the Oregon Ducks and let me say, most Oregonians (unless you like those Beavers) are hardcore Duck fans. Like, ’till death do us part, hardcore. I am not one of those people but I am a fan of both the football team and especially the track team! Every spring, the Ducks have a charity football game where they basically just play each other for fun and the entry fee is canned or packaged foods. I’d say that’s an awesome deal! So we went.

After, we had to stop at this place called “BJ’s” which has amazing food and are also proud owners of the “pazookie.” If you haven’t heard or tasted one, be prepared to have your mind blown. A pazookie is pretty much a pizza cookie. It’s cookie dough baked in the oven until it’s golden brown but still fairly soft and dough-ey. Then they smack a big mound of ice cream on top. You not only get the mixture of hot and cold, but the flavors are endless (I got the new salted caramel flavor)! You can use any flavor of cookie dough as well as ice cream. Don’t knock it ’till you try it.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig