05 September 2014

Most Used | August

I’m sorry June & July, I seemed to have skipped over you. No hard feelings, okay?

If you’ve read my old update post then I’m sure you’re aware where I’ve been and why. To sum it up: Summer Vacation. Now that I’m ready to hop back into things, I had to do another monthly favorites. They’re honestly one of my favorite parts about the beginning of a new month.
As you can see, I’ve been on a bit of a beauty kick this month. A few of the products have actually been favorites since July, but I thought I’d include them since I’m still loving them.
I’ve heard the hype and flat out ignored it until now. This lovely tube makes your skin look healthy and dewy. I still powder my t-zone as I have combo/oily skin but the rest of my skin is left looking glowy. Coverage is minimal but enough to even everything out. I can’t get enough!
Honesty time. I did not like this when I first used it. I thought to myself, “This is definitely not worth the money!” But recently I picked it up again and I don’t know what changed, but I love it! Great coverage and stays put.
I love the fine tip and the color is just what I was looking for. It lasts throughout the day and just makes the morning a lot easier.
I heard about this blush from the YouTuber Jaclyn Hill and was waiting for it to come back in stock. It was worth the wait for sure! Similar blushes would be NARS Orgasm and Benefit Coralista. It’s the same type of peachy pink glowy color.
Oh my gosh. I love this highlighter so much, I can’t believe I had never heard of it before! Shimmery but not glittery or unnatural. It is very pigmented so just a small tap of the brush will be enough. I also love to use it as an inner-corner highlight to brighten up the eyes.
Yet again, another product I refused to believe the hype about. The time it takes to do the face part of my makeup routine has sliced in half because of this. Get it wet, squeeze out in a towel, and tap onto face et voila! I wash it every morning as well before I use it.
I always love to check out the latest display of Essence products at my local Fred Meyer because they are just so inexpensive! This theme was all about summer and the beach. I spotted this gorgeous liquid bronze colored eyeliner and didn’t have to think twice. I love to use this in place of black for a more bronze cat-eye.
You gotta love those Sephora perks! Reading the description of the scent, I didn’t think I would like it, but oh was I wrong! I’m buying the full-size the second I run out. It smells warm and has a vanilla scent too. So good!

Well, that completes my monthly most loved! Now, bring on the season of falling leaves, hot cider, and cozy knits. I’m ready for ya.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig