16 February 2015

An Awesome Makeup Remover


Sometimes it’s the quiet ones who make the biggest impact.

Avocado Oil. This stuff is seriously awesome. It was just lying there in my cabinet after I had purchased it to use as a facial oil. That worked all right, but I found better oils. Since then, it has been sitting there just waiting to be used for something.

I have finicky skin, but I decided to try this out as a makeup remover one night. I apply it to dry skin, massage it, and then remove by using a hot washcloth. No problems, removes everything thoroughly, and hydrates. It smells like barbecued vegetables (bit weird at first) but that goes away as soon as you rinse it off. I wear waterproof mascara to hold a curl so I always need a makeup remover that can remove that. Avocado oil succeeds in that department but it isn’t as effortless as some of the balms I use. That being said, it’s good to know that there are cheap alternatives out there for removing makeup. I purchased my bottle from Amazon and it lasts a looong time. Give it a try!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig