17 February 2015

The Ultimate Brow Duo


The two brow products that were destined to be friends.

So I finally ran out of my Brow Wiz last month. I hardly knew ye.. It was one of those moments when you think it’s an ordinary day and then BAM! you wind up your Brow Wiz only to find it doesn’t click up anymore. Nothing. Zip. It was a sad day.

I wanted to try and see if I could find a worthy replacement at the drugstore and went for two products. One with a felt tip and the other with a spoolie wand.

The first thing I do is apply the Milani Brow Tint Pen in light strokes just to define and fill any sparse areas. This alone would be lovely and does not budge.

I follow up with the new L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper. It fills, tints, and sets. Basically this does everything I need it to. I loved the Maybelline version of this but I think I prefer the L’Oreal. The wand is a slightly smaller normal spoolie rather than the Maybelline’s dome shaped one.
Lately that is the combo I have been reaching for and seeing as they are both inexpensive and easily accessible at the Drusgtore, I think I will be sticking to these two for a little while.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig