18 February 2015

If You Hate Moisturizer


I look forward to using this every single shower. Not even kidding.

Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion. I saw an ad of this in a magazine I was reading and then shortly after I saw Tati from GlamLifeGuru talk about it in a video. Naturally, it was fate. So I picked this lovely product up during my next trip to the store. I have been trying to get the family to use this ever since.

To sum it up, it’s like a conditioner for the body. You wash your body, apply this, then rinse and you’re done! It smells like typical lotion so no luxury scent here, but frankly, that doesn’t seem to bother me. I haven’t even felt the need to apply moisturizer afterwards and my skin has definitely become more hydrated! There are three different options available at the store – one for normal to dry skin, dry skin, and then one for very dry skin. The Normal to Dry Skin option has Sea Minerals, the Dry Skin option has Shea Butter, and the Very Dry option has Almond Oil. I love the Almond Oil one but I might try the Sea Minerals one during the summer months.

If you’re a lazy girl like me and don’t like to apply moisturizer then this is the one to try! Done and done.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig