14 February 2015

The "Luuuuv" Day


The day that’s full of maddening sickening love.
Let’s see how many of you will know what this means:

S.A.D.

Any guesses?
Single Awareness Day.

Yep, that’s what me and my friends like to call it. If you knew the answer, then points to Gryffindor for you.
Valentine’s Day isn’t a bad day. What can get a little repetitive is this idea that you must go all out, buy all the chocolates (that one I will let slide..) or plan some sort of top secret event to announce your love. That’s all sweet and syrupy but some times it’s the simple things that go miles. Leave a note somewhere with a sweet message. Give a random hug. Make dinner if you don’t usually. You get the gist. All of what I suggested also does not just go with couples. If you want to randomly tell your best friend, “Hey, you know I really love having you as a friend.” Go for it. Hug your parents, your siblings, anyone! Also, if you are single, that’s definitely not a bad thing! It means you get to be independent, explore the ends of the earth and find out what you truly are passionate for. Now’s the time to find out more about yourself. Trust me, it’s not a bad thing.

Whatever the case may be, I said it a year ago and I will say it again- Go and tell somebody how much they mean to you today.

xo



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig