19 February 2015

The Unexpected Use For Charcoal

Charcoal. This is the stuff used to roast marshmallows on a campfire.
Charcoal, however can do some unexpected things. Many people have claimed that charcoal whitens teeth. This was one of those things I found online, scratched my head, and thought, "What the heck why not."

how does it work?

What I like to do is first put my tooth paste on my brush. Then I sprinkle on some charcoal powder and brush. It can be a little messy if it gets in the sink or on the counter but it wipes off with some water. For me, the results were instant but by doing it a few nights at a time it really whitens like crazy. You can usually find charcoal capsules in your local pharmacy or drugstore in the digestion aisle. Here is an option on Amazon. I will also say for disclosure, I am not a doctor nor a dentist by any means. Talk to your dentist if you have any concerns.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig