20 February 2015

An Eyeliner That Does It All?

I think I may have found my do-it-all eyeliner. I actually have. I’m talking about the Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon. I first tried it as a 100-point perk on Sephora and then received the mini set for Christmas. These eyeliners are unbelievably long-lasting on both the tightline and waterline and Do. Not Budge. I am an avid believer in tightlining (if you don’t know what that means, I will explain in a full post in the future) and I have always struggled with eyeliners transferring down to my waterline and basically making a mess. These do not do that. They’re creamy, long-lasting, non-transferring, and all kinds of awesome. I may even go all out and say this is my new holy grail eyeliner. Yes, I went there.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig